Past Reflections


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas 2010 Card

This is the second year Liese & I will be sending out a Christmas card as our own little family. I actually really like doing this because I think it helps both me, family & friends to remember that despite that it is just the 2 of us & though we live with my parents, we are in fact, a FAMILY. Last year I used Shutterfly because I got cards super cheap plus when they lost my first original order they sent me a second order, 1 day shipping free of charge. I ended up with two times more cards I ordered for the price of one because the first package eventually found their way to our house. They handled our situation very efficiently & were extremely nice. Once again this year, the cards were cheap. I mean, seriously, 11 bucks for 25 cards? Can't get much better than that. And because I joined my order with my mom's, we got free shipping because together we spent $30. Plus, they gave me a free 5x7 stationery card & I didn't have to purchase anything else to get it.
Our cards came the other day & they're beautiful. I love this one more than I love last year's. The free 5x7 also turned out great & I can't wait to put it in a frame.
Without further ado, our 2010 Christmas Card:





Santa Paws Christmas
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.
There are a ton of picture card companies out there but Shutterfly truly is the best. They have so many promotions & offers, that make it extremely hard to pass up. They also let you store as many photos on your site as you want, free. Absolutely free, unlike kodak gallery. If you're thinking about doing a Christmas card this year, I would completely recommend Shutterfly. Both my mom & I have had wonderful experience with them for years now. What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I saw this design when I was looking for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Family is all in how you define it. Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! And super cute pictures in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! What fun picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's ADORABLE! I love it!
    Merry SITSmas. :D

    ReplyDelete