Today I want to share with you all about Jeanette. Jeanette is a woman I know from my church, a kind woman who sends homemade cards randomly to people just because. They always seem to arrive for people just when they need it the most. We've gotten several over the years, including her making something special for Liese when she was born. Jeanette has ovarian cancer and has been fighting it since 2004. It's been a very long, hard battle for her and the cancer is starting to win. She is at home in bed all the time now and hospice is with her until she goes to sleep at night, her sister is living with her also to take care of her. They aren't sure of how much time is left, they think it isn't very much. Jeanette knows the Lord and has been leaning on Him throughout all of this. The only thing we ask for her is that when she goes to meet Jesus, she does so unknowingly, that she wakes up in His arms. We don't want her to experience any more pain, she needs relief and wants to be home with her Savior.
Over the past couple of months, our church started a blog for her so that a book that she has been writing can be put out for all the world to see. Our Pastor posts the chapters one by one but leaves it in her own writing and words. You can read it here at Jeanette's World. Please leave some comment love or email the address given because the comments and emails are shared with Jeanette and I know it would lift her spirits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I can't wait to go check it out. Thank you for sharing. Sorry, I've been away from Blogging lately and trying to get back into the swing of things... :o)
ReplyDelete