Past Reflections


Monday, September 20, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday . . . Haven't Done This in Months

So, I haven't done Muffin Tin Mondays (see link in sidebar) in quite, QUITE some time. Today, I realized it was Monday as I was making Liese's lunch so I quickly checked online to see the theme (and my attempt is pretty pitiful, but last minute, whatchya gonna do?) & did it up for her.
Alright, Rectangle Celery Sticks w/ Ranch Dip, Triangle Ham (really hard to see), Oval Grapes & no shape Strawberry-Banana yogurt (that's cause she always has yogurt for lunch)

2 comments:

  1. Love the cylinder celery, triangles, ovals et all in the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly-shaped is a shape! No one said it had to be a standard school-taught shape! As my husband always says "I AM in shape! Pear-shaped is a shape!"
    I'm dying to know where *I* can find some of those butterfly liners! I'm coveting them like nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete