I must retire to bed as Liese hasn't been sleeping well lately and she is usually up by 3am. She stands in her crib, cries and stares at me until I pull myself out of bed, drag my visionless self to her bedside, lift her up and out of her ginormous crib and put her in bed with me. This wouldn't be so bad except my bed is a twin. So pretty much after 3, I get no sleep. She spends most of the rest of the night with half her body on my face. Bless her little momma needin heart.
All of that ^ there to say that, I have an interview tomorrow for a nanny position. It's not the greatest position in the world but it's extra cash flow, extra cash flow that I don't have. Plus I have another nanny interview coming up and with the hours of each job I would be able to do both. I'm really praying that I can get both and do both without being worn out. I would appreciate your prayers for these positions. The interview is Wednesday at 4pm and the other one we're still working out a date for it. Also, I would appreciate prayer for a what I guess you would call an "ex-friend". We stopped being friends after I had my daughter and things have taken a horrible turn in her life due to some bad choices. She's really lost right now. We don't talk at all anymore but that doesn't mean I don't still care for her. I know the Lord can work in her heart, after all He did mine.
Night all. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment