Past Reflections


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

After seeing this post, I decided I really wanted to take part of What I Wore Wednesday. From what I can gather from the site, it's to encourage each other to get out of our pjs & sweats & get dressed & ready for the day.

So at the risk of sounding shallow & really into myself, here is what I wore . . .
Friday, on my way to SWAT:
White Top - Maurices (if only you could see the back)
Pink Jeans - Alloy
Black Boots - Target
Black scarf - Target
Cute Lil Girl holding her Princess Carriage Bank - Me

Saturday, on my way to dinner & a movie w/ a friend:
Black sweater - Alloy
Jeans - PacSun
Pink Sandals - Target ($3!!)

Sunday, on my way to Church:
White Top - Walmart ($1!!)
Cordoroy Skirt - Salvation Army
Brown Boots - Alloy
Green Scarf - Target
Leaf Necklace (can barely see) - Rocky Mountain Gift Shop

Monday, just a day at home:
Blue top - Walmart ($1!!)
Jeans - PacSun

That's all I have, because come Monday night my daughter had a fever & was sick all week (needless to say we were both in sweats the rest of the time & I had no time to take pictures). Luckily her fever broke today.

Tomorrow a post shall come of my visit to Hope House, so tune in!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up, yay! I love your Sunday outfit - I'm all about adding a bright pop of color and I am a lover of scarves too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found some awesome deals on clothes! Makes me want to go searching now! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to all this too. I love your Sunday outfit - the colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Pleated Poppy ~ such cute outfits! And I'm totally envious that you're getting to wear boots. It's still a million degrees where I am ~ can't wait until we get some fall weather, too! :)

    ReplyDelete