Past Reflections


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Liese's 1 1/2 Birthday - Part 2

Ok so this is the post where I finish up her 1 1/2 Birthday. Part of it was waiting on finishing uploading all the pictures to my facebook.

Analiese blew out her own candle this time (I only lit one, couldn't figure out how to light 1 & a half). She also dug right into the cake & thoroughly enjoyed it (as did we all).
After cake, it was present time. She had 2 presents, just as she did for her last half birthday. This year though I got creative & for one of the gifts it's only "half" a present. There is another part to it of which she will receive at her 2nd birthday.
This is the gift where it's only half. There may be a giveaway in store if you can figure out the other half. This gift is a FAO Schwarz Play Pen for her dollies. I got it for her when I was in Manhattan a few weeks before her half birthday.
This would be the other present. A giant talking Woody doll. Oh how she loves him. Now this was a bit more on the expensive side than I wanted to go but she clung to him so tightly in the store that I really couldn't say no. I know there will come a point in our life (which could be oh so very shortly depending on how much longer NY gov't decides to extend unemployment) when I can't afford these things so I figured I'll get them while I can. She was very pleased with both her presents & played with both of them for the rest of the night. Although I think she was a bit confused about the play pen because for some reason she did this . .
Oh boy, this girl cracks me up everyday. And yes those are the Huggies Jean Diapers & yes I love them & yes I think they are the coolest thing, ever & yes, I am that pitiful.
On that note, Happy 1 1/2 Birthday my dear baby girl! Mama loves ya & is so glad you had so much fun! Can't wait for the next milestone! *Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment