Past Reflections


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Makes Me Smile

when I get days like what I described below, this is what gets me by, what makes me smile & laugh & thank God . . .

24 comments:

  1. What a doll...precious! Thanks for sharing and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping in from SITS!!! what a beautiful header and story so far!!you and your baby girl are beautiful!!love your cons!!my twin girl has a pair to!!Blessings and stop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me smile, Too.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - LOOK at those cheeks!! Love 'em!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot! That is so sweet!
    Following you from SITS to say HI!

    Please stop by:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is great!! I love it!! She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture makes me smile too!! I'm glad I stopped in (from SITS).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um how cute is that baby!! I want to eat her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi friend, we've met before. What a beauty your baby is! God bless her....

    Dropped in from SITS. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really sweet pic! x

    Dropping by from SITS !

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes. kids can bring you up out of nowhere and make you smile at the most unexpected times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of pure joy on both of your faces!! Great blog, hope you enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your encouragement...it is always great to get the support during a rough patch! Thanks so much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from SITS, the title of your blog got my attention.
    I love it when I find other sisters in Christ.
    Be blessed, you and your little one. xxx
    Come and visit! Take care.
    <")>><

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great pic!!!

    Stoppin' by from SITS! I'd love for you to check out my latest Zoodles review and giveaway: educational online games for kids 10 and under!

    http://tinyurl.com/ybgrdg9

    ReplyDelete
  16. That would make me smile too. What fun.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. stopping by from SITS. super cute pic. love the smiles! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love you blog's purpose! Very cute picture!

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy sits saturday. I am going to grab my coffee and make myself at home for a bit. I am now following have a great weekend. Loved the picture

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great shot!

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That would make anyone smile:-

    Welcome to SIT's! I am glad that you have joined the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Parenthood isn't easy, no matter what your situation!! Hugs to you and your beautiful daughter.

    Welcome to SITS!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both of ya'll have such a purtiful smile =)

    Welcome to SITS
    Much Luv,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute!

    Welcome to SITS.

    ReplyDelete