I have a lot that I want to post. Several topics in mind including something I was tagged to do. This post though is not those. That is because I have a really huge opportunity before me. I have taken the opportunity, I took it awhile ago but now it is time to fulfill it and boy am I nervous, excited but nervous. It is the very beginning, well not the very beginning but it's the second step, of my ministry. I really feel this is going to be beneficial to me, my ministry and our church family. This is a really big step. I feel that this will help jumpstart my ministry. I'm sure by now that you're anxious to know what this opportunity is. But before I tell you, I ask that you pray for me as I go through this opportunity. Now, here it is. I am going to be giving my testimony of my pregnancy, Jesus bringing me back into the fold, custody battle, and the hardships, heartache, tears and joy that went along with it in my church on Sunday, March 28th. I am anxious but really excited! I pray that God will place someone in the congretation that day that needs to hear that even when you make seemingly the biggest mistakes in the world, Jesus still loves you, forgives you and wants you to be with Him for the rest of eternity. That they will see that not all churches turn you away because of a mistake, that some churches, more specifically mine, will accept you, come alongside you and love you all the more.
I'm in the process of finalizing what I want to say or I should say, what the Lord wants me to say, what He is pressing upon my heart to share. It's a very emotional thing for me as well and I usually cry when I share it.
I ask for you, whoever you are, to think of me on the 28th, to pray for me, to pray that the people there that day would hear about Jesus working through me and not about a story about me.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




My heart is bursting right now and I wish so much that I could be there...maybe someone can video it. I am so proud of you...you are truly allowing God to make beauty from ashes. I am so encouraged to see you being there for another gal as she is facing a similar circumstance too...God has great plans for your life my girl and I am SOOO excited to watch it unfold.
ReplyDelete