In the shape of a 4-leaf clover, here is our Green Goods: Apple Juice, Green dyed Ranch Dip (for dipping the lettuce), Green Jellybeans, Green Lettuce, Green dyed Oatmeal, Green dyed Applesauce. She really enjoyed it & ate almost all of it. I was almost positive she wouldn't touch the green dyed food but she did. It even tinted her teeth green for a bit! It was so cute.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Muffin Tin Monday - Green/St. Patty's Day
Suddenly, it's a new week & what comes with a new week? A new monday & what comes with a new monday? A new Muffin Tin Monday! Today's theme was continuing in the rainbow series but including this week's holiday, Green St. Patrick's Day! Let me tell you, I had BIG plans for the green theme. We were going to do breakfast & it was going to be green eggs & ham while we read the book. Unfortunately, we traveled home from Virginia to New York yesterday & didn't get in until 3am. We weren't even awake at 10 this morning let alone ready to do a breakfast muffin tin. So here is what it is, pretty happy with what we ended up having instead.
Labels:
Muffin Tin Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the layout. Great tins.
ReplyDeletedude. 10am sounds like a great time to wake up. i'm green with envy. get it? heh heh. lame jokes are my specialty.
ReplyDeletethe tin turned out great!
I can't believe she ate all the green dyed food. I will have to try the oatmeal on St.Pat's day.
ReplyDeleteAww, what a creative way to get kids to eat! And Jelly beans for breakfast? You're braver than I am, but I love it! When I was preggo with my oldest they had apple sauce made with green apples. The applace sauce was actually green. It was one of my many preggo cravings!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteYou know green eggs and ham are yummy any time of day... I like them for dinner personally:)
I think it it turned our fabulous! I can't believe you pulled it off after getting in at 3am!!
ReplyDeleteButterfly muffin tins? Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to do a muffin tin, b/c the kids would love that, but I keep forgetting. My brain is not working right. Glad you were able to come over for lunch today! It was fun. Hope to be able to see you tomorrow. Good luck if I don't see you.
ReplyDeleteLove you!