Past Reflections


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Yellow

A bit late, but here is our Muffin Tin Monday. Today's theme was yellow, continuing in the rainbow colors. Head over to Michelle's blog to see other yellow food muffin tins & join in on the fun! Ours today ended up being dinner rather than lunch, what we usually do.
Corn Chex, Spring Oreos, Strawberry Banana Yogurt (2), Butterscotch Pudding (I realize looks COMPLETELY disgusting in this picture), Applesauce
Yellow foods were easier than I thought they were going to be, perhaps cause I did a little planing ahead this time ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love your butterfly tins. JDaniel would have eaten all these foods with his hands. Then he would have been yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw those yellow oreos and i debated getting them just for yellow mtm. but then i decided best to leave them on the shelf in the store lest i eat them all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love food from butterflies?
    Came by from SITS. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will you be home to help me with my rewards you sent. i'm having difficulty getting the pictures to transfer over...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of the muffin tins!

    I'm just stopping in from SITS to say hello & welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've participated in MTM a few times too! My kids love it! Stopping by from SITS to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the muffin tin idea. I am going to have to try it sometime.

    Stopped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete