And now, here are 10 things that make me happy:
1 - My daughter, Liese, the love & joy of my life. She brought me back to the Lord.
2 - Speaking of Him, my Jesus, my Savior. I find new hope & joy in Him everyday.
3 - My parents. Yup, I still live at home with my daughter with my parents. I love every minute of it, well almost. Plus, they always know how to make me laugh when I am down.
4 - My oldest brother. He is HYSTERICAL and he treats me like an adult instead of a little kid. He has always been a protector of me and am very grateful for it.
5 - My home church. Not the building, the people in it. The way they came together, stood behind me and gave me support when I chose to drop my old sinful life and return to Jesus, even though I was pregnant and not married, is simply only an act that true loving Christians can do and it amazed me several times, often bringing me to tears.
6 - The girls on the volleyball team I assist coach. They are a great bunch of girls who like to have fun and love my daughter. They also are all amazing young women who strive to live for the Lord despite the social pressures that surround them.
7 - The screenwriting course I am currently taking online. It's been a long time since I've been in school and even though I don't get to sit in the classroom (did I mention I'm a major school dork?), I love being back in school and doing homework.
8 - Hershey's Chocolate Candy Eggs at Easter time. No need to say any more.
9 - Reading. I don't get to do a whole lot lately, but when I do, it's bliss.
10 - Shopping. Yup, I'm not ashamed to admit that I LOVE to shop and it makes me happy. I don't have to buy anything, I just love to be in the stores and around all the buzzing activity (or on 5th avenue).
I give this award to the following people who are also a part of making me happy and are sweet friends (3 of them I know in real life!):
1 - Amy
2 - Juli
3 - Kelli
4 - Kalyn
5 - Salsa Mom
There aren't really rules for this, more like general guidelines. Thank the person, link to their blog, list 10 things that make you happy, give the award to 5-10 bloggy friends.
By the way, in case you were wondering, it is not my birthday.





Thanks for your post on my blog, Kayli! :-) Are you helping to coach the girls at CCA? Just wondering! Btw, I love the picture of you and your daughter's matching shoes!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I've got to get busy huh? Thank you for another!! LOL!! ;o) I'm going to get busy today!! By the way, really awesome picture below of your family! I love it!
ReplyDeleteawww..you so deserve it! I am still on cloud 9 being cancer free and all! Thanks for the kudos...
ReplyDeleteBethany- you are welcome! and yes, I'm helping coach at CCA. I did it last year and am doing it again this year, it's so much fun.
ReplyDeleteKelli- yup you better get goin girl! and thanks for the comment of my family picture!
shan- thank you again! keep being on cloud 9! you have every right to be up there! lol
Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
LMM
You have an amazing church! Stopping by from SITS!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS. Congrats on your award! :)
ReplyDelete