Past Reflections


Monday, February 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Orange

Today is Monday, another day to have a fun lunch with my daughter. I borrowed a muffin tin from my mom today since we're back at my parent's house. The theme for today is orange, the second in the rainbow color series. This week was even more difficult than last week's red theme. I have a feeling yellow is going to be pretty hard too.
Tropical Strawberry yogurt (2), Applesauce, Ritz PB Crackers, Cheetos (2)

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job. JDaniel would have loved this lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks the colors are hard. whew.

    your tin turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I recognize that yogurt! Disney swirls, right? We use a lot of it in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, My kids would love this, maybe I should start. No MOPs this week, it's the fourth week, sorry. You can still come over for lunch tomorrow. The kids and I would really like to have you visit us. Hope to see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I can't wait until my little one is just a bit older for us to start participating in muffin tin meals...

    ReplyDelete