The rules (as there always is with everything) are:
1.Thank then link to the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
My 7 Things, hmm, what to say . . .
1 - I'm an above & beyond picky eater
2 - I pass out at the sight of blood and/or because of lack of food. For example, I passed out on Valentine's morning at school senior year because I had skipped dinner the night before & breakfast that morning. (I was a really busy high school student, clubs at school, sports & a 20 hr week job)
3 - I can't donate blood because I'm too slow of a bleeder
4 - I can't donate plasma because I pass out every time
5 - My brothers used to tell me all sorts of lies growing up, such as that dialing tone noise you used to hear at the beginning of VHS or pay-per-view movies? That was the tv "calling" the satellite letting it know what movie we wanted to watch and the satellite would send back via a signal the movie. I always, repeat ALWAYS believed them and usually repeated them to my friends at school
6 - Speaking of my brothers, they tried to drop me down the laundry chute once, I was agreeable
7 - I was addicted to Sprite Aruba Jam Remix, that stuff was awesome
Now, time to pass it on . . .
1 - http://www.faithforthejourney.com/
2 - http://fromgummybeartosweetbaby.blogspot.com/
3 - http://wyattnathaniel.blogspot.com/
4 - http://aquietstrength.blogspot.com/
5 - http://kelliandherfamily.blogspot.com/
6 - http://paradoxicalpen.blogspot.com/
7 - http://findingblessingsineveryday.blogspot.com/
8 - http://nobirthcontrol.blogspot.com/
9 - http://awofmh.blogspot.com/
10 - http://youngwifestale.com/blog/
11 - http://onegirlsjourney-wedding.blogspot.com/
12 - http://cassandrakolb.blogspot.com/
13 - http://www.wendiwinn.com/
14 - http://tickledpinktwice.wordpress.com/
15 - http://lyonstriplets.blogspot.com/
Each one of these blogs, I love to read or at least attempt to read as my daughter crawls all over me and my keyboard. I drink in every word I read from these blogs. I can't wait for their next updates. Plus because I usually only get to actually read them every few days, I have SO much to read. Also, most of these blogs encourage me spiritually and in my daily walk with Jesus, just by reading about them and their walks.





Hmm, I'd of loved to be your labor nurse.... I can picture your face when I asked you if you wanted a mirror so you could watch your baby be born. You would have looked at me and said "WHAT? NO!" I've had women who hate blood tell me not to give them the baby until it was cleaned off and had a bow in it's hair. It always makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's pretty much what I said. I told them not to give me the baby until she was cleaned up, they didn't listen, but I'm glad they didn't. I got to be the first one to hold my duaghter & the first one to know if it was a boy or girl & I LOVE that I was. When my midwife was cleaning me up & stitching me though she was trying to explain what she was doing & both my mom & I were like NO! Don't tell me or else I'll pass out just from the description.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the award...I just love babies...so precious...keep reading...here is my link if you would like to check out my blog http://www.shananagins2468.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this award! Your kind words mean so much to me!! I am so glad that you enjoy reading my blog!
ReplyDeleteyay! thanks so much for the award! we're so much alike - in the whole donating blood part because i can't donate blood either! but my reason is because i like my blood. so. maybe not that much alike. still.
ReplyDeletewoohoo!
Congrats Kayli!!! Thank you for passing it on to me!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and thank you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember that crazy busy senior who pushed herself too hard sometimes and I still love her bunches!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I have an award for you! The Happy 101 award..stop by and grab it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award!!!! So, so sweet of you! This has been a crazy week, but hopefully today or this weekend, I will work on getting the award up and passed around! Means so much! Thank you again!!! :) God bless, Sister!
ReplyDeleteThe past few weeks have been pretty busy, so I am just now seeing this. Thank you so much! You are so sweet!
ReplyDelete