Past Reflections


Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Sick Baby & a Tired Mommy Make for No Posts

I really want to write a new post, but I'm also really tired. The little girl has been sick since Tuesday with the flu & it has been LONG & TIRING. But I want to write about how motherhood is teaching me the love of Christ, a wonderful dinner visit with my pastor & his wife, & a new activity I'm about to start with Analiese. BUT I'm tired & words are not coming & at any moment the little girl could wake up & interrupt this. So I guess this is a bit of a teaser of posts that are to come.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there girly. I know how ya feel. That was us for the past few weeks. I had 2 sick ones and then I was sick...so that doesn't help any...and baby boy is nursing ALL NIGHT LONG so I'm not getting much sleep either. :0/ Hang in there. Remember that this too shall pass right?! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better and you can get rest. Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im having one of those days today.

    ReplyDelete