Feel like sharing what you DID NOT do last week during Christmas and all the craziness? Head to MckMama's blog and see what she and the other moms were NOT up to during Christmas.
- I DID NOT let my daughter stay up past midnight almost every single night and I DID NOT let her sleep in until 10 or 11 and I DID NOT sleep in with her and I DID NOT let her take long naps during the day only making her wide awake at night
- I DID NOT let my daughter eat tons of frosting while we baked Christmas cookies late at night
- I DID NOT get frustrated about how Christmas Day went because the focus wasn't solely on my daughter
- I DID NOT let my daughter crawl around naked on the living room floor for 10 or so minutes
- I DID NOT let my daughter play with extra wrapping paper & pens just so I could finish wrapping presents
- I DID NOT stay up until almost 3 or 4 every single morning and I DID NOT sleep in till 11
- I DID NOT start putting my daughter on solid foods because I AM NOT tired of breastfeeding so often throughout the day
- I DID NOT have to run to the mall Christmas Eve morning to finish shopping. Nope I get things done ahead of time.
That's just about it for me this week. What about you?




Hey..Nothing wrong with sleeping till 11am...Wish we could=) Thanks for sharing! God Bless!
ReplyDelete