Here it is another week and can you think of any better way to start the week than with a list of what you DID NOT do the previous week? Neither can I nor can MckMama So when you're done reading mine, go to her page and check out what she and a bunch of other moms DID NOT do last week.
- I DID NOT share a bowl of ice cream with my 10 month old daughter and it was NOT chocolate and it was NOT at 8 o'clock at night. Oh no, I would never do such a thing knowing how late my daughter would be up after having sugars in her. No way, not this mama.
- I DID NOT have a sugar attack and eat almost an entire bag of laffy taffy in one sitting.
- I DID NOT take my daughter out for her 10 month birthday on her actual birthday day and I DID NOT buy her new clothes NOR did I buy her a walking toy. I also DID NOT buy her a toy that she DID NOT get excited and DID NOT squeal about when she saw it on the shelf. Nope, I DO NOT give into my child and indulge her like that. NOR am I the weird mom who celebrates every little thing.
- I DID NOT once again, sleep in and DID NOT nurse my daughter back to sleep so that I COULD NOT get another hour or so
- I DID NOT order a small pizza (just for myself) at 9 o'clock at night because I DID NOT not feel like making dinner for myself. I DID NOT pay a small ridiculous amount for a small pizza. I DID NOT then proceed to eat the entire thing, nope not me, I watch what I eat.
- I DID NOT make another list concerning my daughter's first birthday party which I DID NOT start planning this summer when my daughter WAS NOT 6 months old. I AM NOT obsessed with making lists, organizing and ensuring that my daughter's first birthday is everything I imagined it to be.
Wasn't my week uneventful?




I'm definitely not obsessed with making lists and organizing either. No way! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by and giving nice encouraging words....And I really enjoy reading your NOT ME Mondays!! I didn't get to mine this week because I did NOT have sick children in my house and I did NOT have laundry piled high on my couch and dishes overflowing in my sink!! LOL!! Thanks.... :)
ReplyDelete