I recently made a new bloggy friend & she gave me an award, 2 awards, 3 awards! Thank you so much Rheanna! I truly appreciate her! Go visit her at her blog, Cammo Style Love. Here are the beauties:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this on to other great bloggers
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards
7 Things About Me: Let's see what do I share that I haven't shared yet? It's getting hard to remember . . .
1 - I have an obsession with boots, shoes in general but I really love boots &
2 - At one point in my life I was involved in 7 extra-curricular activities at once, when I was 8
3 - I wrote a short screenplay in college that won first place in a showcase
4 - I beat a teenager in an inflatable obstacle course, when I was 8 months pregnant
5 - In my last 2 years of high school, I had a full course load, always played a sport & worked 30 hours a week
6 - I had my appendix out when I was 19, right at the beginning of the semester
7 - Chocolate cupcakes are my addiction
Now to pass it on, I deem the following bloggers worthy of ALL 3 of these awards:
Kalyn at A Quiet Strength
Michelle at ItzMitz
Danielle at Letting Go and Letting God
Katie at One Girl's Journey to the Altar
Amy at The Heart of a Writer
I love reading all of these fine ladies blogs & their blogs challenge, inspire, & encourage me in varying aspects.







Thanks, Kayli!
ReplyDelete