My so called "New Year's Resolutions" aren't much but they are something. Over 2010, I will dedicate myself to doing the following things:
1 - Read the 6 books written about in a previous post
2 - Spend more quality, fun time with my daughter without thinking about 2008/2009 and all that occurred
3 - Take Screenwriting at the local community college, finish the course, receive an A therefore upping my GPA
4 - Apply to Syracuse, Ithaca & SUNY by April
5 - Complete applications for all financial aid possible by June
6 - Complete applications for approved funding from the department of labor by June
7 - Start at either Syracuse or Ithaca in the Fall of 2010 in Journalism
8 - Improve my Daily Walk with Jesus to an actual every day thing not just every few days
That is it for me this year. I hope to accomplish each of these and hope to keep posting about these & other things occuring in my life. If some don't happen (ie reading the books), I am not going to freak out because I know the reason is because I was spending quality time with my daughter, hence accomplishing #2.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment