Past Reflections


Monday, February 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


So I'm trying something new called Muffin Tin Monday. I really love this idea & think it's so cute. Unfortunately, I do not own a muffin tin or pan (insert GASP here). I'm going to try to get my hands on one this week but I didn't want to not participate this week simply because I didn't have one. So we pretended like we had one.
Apple Juice, Tropical Strawberry Yogurt, Cinnamon Applesauce, Ritz Crackers, Prunes, Chocolate Pudding

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha! love it! have fun getting your tins. they're addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lunch. Happy tin shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. That looks like a good lunch. And yes as the others have said, tin shopping is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could loan you one of my muffin tins cuz they don't get any use!
    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from SITS :) Happy Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete